Please visit the donations page to provide a financial contribution. Our current needs page has a list of things we can use today. The seasonal needs below will be updated periodically. Note, the Amazon wish list will be posted in the coming weeks.
Seasonal Needs (2023 Christmas)
- For ages infant through high school.
- Maximum of approximately $20 per gift.
- We request toy/gift donations be delivered unwrapped by no later than 12 noon on December 20.
- Please avoid toy weapons (i.e. guns, swords, etc.)
- Please avoid bikes, scooters, and skate boards.
- Please consider ethnic diversity of families in selection of dolls.
- A distribution event the evening of December 21 gives parents an opportunity to choose new toys for their children from your generous donations based on their child’s maturity level and interests.
Family Gift Baskets
- Up to 22 families live on site
- We request that gift basket donations be delivered on or before 12 noon on December 19.
- 22 medium-size laundry baskets
- New family games, books, puzzles, small toys, etc.
- Mesh folding laundry hampers
- Small gifts for fathers
- Small gifts for mothers
- Other fun, personal items
- Batteries for electronic toys, i.e. AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Gift bags, tags and tape for our Parents’ Wrapping Party on Christmas Eve.
- Approximately 30 small TY Beanie Baby type stuffed animals
- Approximately 20 small rolled Fleece Blankets for children
- A $25, $15 & $10 Walmart gift card for Door Decorating contest for Christmas Eve activities
If you can help with any seasonal donations listed above, please let us know what you are donating.