Please visit the donations page to provide a financial contribution. Our current needs page has a list of things we can use today. The seasonal needs below will be updated periodically.
Seasonal Needs (2020 Christmas)
- For ages infant through high school.
- Maximum of $20 per gift.
- We request toy/gift donations be delivered unwrapped by no later than 12 noon on December 21 (Monday).
- Please avoid toy weapons (i.e. guns, swords, etc.)
- Please consider ethnic diversity of families in selection of dolls.
- A distribution event the evening of December 21 gives parents an opportunity to choose new toys for their children from your generous donations based on their child’s maturity level and interests.
- Up to 20 families live on site
- We request that gift basket donations be delivered on or before noon on December 17.
- 20 Jumbo laundry baskets
- New twin sheet sets
- Full-size personal hygiene items, i.e. shampoos, conditioners, baby-type products, etc., body washes-lotions-sprays, mouthwash, shaving creams, disposable razors, deodorant/antiperspirants, etc.
- New family games, books, puzzles, small toys, etc.
- Hair accessories, brushes, combs, hair ties, barrettes, etc.
- Mesh folding laundry hampers
- Small gifts for fathers
- Small gifts for mothers
- Other fun, personal items
- Batteries for electronic toys, i.e. AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Gift bags, tags and tape for our Parents’ Wrapping Party on Christmas Eve.
- Approximately 25 small TY Beanie Baby type stuffed animals
- $15 Walmart gift cards
- $20 Uber gift cards for emergency transportation
If you can help with any seasonal donations listed above, please let us know what you are donating.