Seasonal Needs (2018 Christmas)
- For ages infant through high school.
- Maximum of $20 per gift.
- We request gifts be delivered unwrapped by no later than 12 noon on December 20.
- Please avoid toy weapons (i.e. guns, swords, etc.)
- Please consider ethnic diversity of families in selection of dolls.
- A distribution event on December 21 gives parents an opportunity to choose new toys for their children from your generous donations based on their child’s maturity level and interests.
- A list can be provided of requested gifts by children to help you with gift selections. Please keep in mind that our population is revolving with families moving in and out, so duplicate gifts will help us fill in the gap of families moving in just before Christmas.
- Up to 16 families live on site
- 20 large laundry baskets
- New Bath Towels and washcloths
- New Twin Sheet sets
- Full-size Personal Hygiene items, i.e. shampoos, conditioners, baby-type products, etc., body washes-lotions-sprays, mouthwash, shaving creams, disposable razors, deodorant/antiperspirants, etc.
- New family games, puzzles, small toys, etc.
- Hair accessories, brushes, combs, hair ties, barrettes, etc.
- New family books
- Christmas stockings filled with candy, etc.
- Mesh folding laundry hampers
- Other fun, personal items
- Batteries for electronic toys, i.e. AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Gift bags, tags and tape for our Parents’ Wrapping Party on Christmas Eve.
- $15 Walmart gift cards
If you can help with any seasonal donations listed above, please let us know what you are bringing. Donations need to be delivered on or before noon on December 20.