Please visit the donations page to provide a financial contribution.
Seasonal Needs (Christmas)
- For ages infant through high school.
- Maximum of $20 per gift.
- We request gifts be delivered unwrapped by no later than 12 noon on December 20.
- Please avoid toy weapons (i.e. guns, swords, etc.)
- Please consider ethnic diversity of families in selection of dolls.
- A distribution event on December 21 gives parents an opportunity to choose new toys for their children from your generous donations based on their child’s maturity level and interests.
- A list can be provided of requested gifts by children to help you with gift selections. Please keep in mind that our population is revolving with families moving in and out, so duplicate gifts will help us fill in the gap of families moving in just before Christmas.
- Up to 16 families live on site.
- New Bath Towels,
- New Twin Sheet sets
- Full-size Personal Hygiene items, i.e. shampoos, conditioners, baby-type products, etc., body washes-lotions-sprays, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, shaving creams, disposable razors, deodorant/antiperspirants, etc.
- New family games, puzzles, small toys, etc.
- Hair accessories, brushes, combs, hair ties, barrettes, etc.
- New family books
- Christmas stockings filled with candy, etc.
- Other fun, personal items
- Batteries for electronic toys, i.e. AA, AAA, C, D and 9V
- Gift bags, tags and tape for our Parents’ Wrapping Party on Christmas Eve.
- $15 Walmart gift cards
If you can help with any seasonal donations listed above, please let us know what you are bringing. Donations need to be delivered on or before noon on December 20.
You are welcome to drop-off the items below:
- Monday through Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Here are things that are continually needed:
- New Pillows
- Twin sheets, pillow cases
- Twin comforters and blankets
- Towels and washcloths
- Stainless steel pots and pans
- Pot Holders
- Kitchen towels
- Full sized shampoos and conditioners
- Shaving cream and disposable razors
- Full-sized body wash, deodorants, lotions
- Laundry powder, bleach, dryer sheets
- Hair brushes and combs
- Diapers and wipes
- Nail clippers and Q-tips
- Feminine hygiene products
- Alarm clocks
- Ziplock bags – all sizes
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- New underwear
- New socks
- Gently used clothing
- Working washers and dryers
- Working refrigerators
- HEB gift cards for food preparation