KidzTime is an opportunity for volunteers and their children to engage with the children at Strong Foundation in activities while their parents attend life skill classes. It is much more than childcare, it is relational—spending quality time with the children to encourage them and to show them the love of Christ. The kids love it, and so will you!
What you will do:
- Play with children! We have a basketball court, balls, fort, swings, slides, and bikes.
- You can organize games or maybe bring a simple craft. (Avoid stickers, and markers or paints that are not washable.)
- Snacks and drinks are always appreciated. (Please avoid common allergy products such as nuts, etc.
- KidzTime is rain or shine. The rain plan would be to move inside with activities such as movies, games, and other table activities.
Please read the KidzTime Information Sheet to learn more about this important volunteer opportunity.
Check out the Volunteer Opportunities page for additional opportunities to serve.
If you’re looking to serve as an individual, as a family, or as a small group from a church or organization, check out the times below and see what fits your schedule.
- Tuesday: 7:20pm to 8:40pm
- Wednesday 7:20pm to 8:40pm
- Thursday 7:20pm to 8:40pm
- Friday 7:20pm to 8:40pm
- Saturday 9:50am to 11:30 am
On your first visit you will need to arrive 10 minutes early for orientation.